Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm Going to be RICH!!!

Or at least that's what I thought, then reality hit.  But more about that later...

This is the blog of a former Independent Business Owner for Amway/Quixtar.   I want to share my experience and vent about some of the moronic crap my upline spewed.  You might learn something, you might not,  I only know that I'll feel much better after I unleash some of my pent up frustration. 

This isn't going to be your average blog, I don't plan to always be nice, or use proper language. I don't plan on bashing Amway or Quixtar or any other MLM company.  I could really careless about them.  I mean seriously,  there are thousands of companies out there who sell overpriced, worthless crap to a niche market... I'm focused on kicking the asses of the IBO's who lie, cheat and manipulate people striving for a better life into giving away their hard earned money and valuable time in pursuit of an unattainable goal.  

I'm going to lay out my experience -- and not hold back.  I hope you will enjoy my posts and maybe find something useful.  I promise is that if you are a former IBO who was screwed over, made to think you were worthless without your upline, or just generally pissed at your douche bag upline... you will have a voice here.

Finally, I want to thank another blogger who I've followed for a while now.  Anna Banana, you are awesome.  Thanks for the push to start this... hopefully I'll uphold your high standard of low tolerance of bullshit.

3 comments:

  1. Here's another no bullshit blog, and one that Amway hates so much they sued me for it: http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobotomized 4 The DreamAugust 1, 2011 at 7:29 AM

    Thanks Tex appreciate the link. Keep up the battle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have another blogger fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete